Thank you for taking the time to review our privacy notice. You’re in the right place if you’re looking to find out what SISOLE does with your personal information when you visit or use our Site.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
When you visit the Site, we may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with you (“Personal Information”).
In particular, the Site collects and has collected the following categories of Personal Information from its visitors and consumers:
- Personal Identification information includes your first name, last name, username or similar identifier, and title.
- Profile Information includes your username and password, purchases or orders made by you, your interests, preferences, content of messages you send us, feedback, survey responses, product reviews and information related to return merchandise and warranties.
- Contact Information includes billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Financial Information includes bank account and payment card details.
- Transaction Information includes data about the products and services you purchase, including your product type, the serial or batch number located on the back of the product, your purchase date, payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from us.
- Technical or Device Information includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access our websites.
- Usage Information includes information about how you use our websites, products and services.
- Marketing and Communications Information includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR DATA
You directly provide us with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Access this Site.
- Register online or create an account on our Site.
- Place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Subscribe to our service or publications
- Enter a competition, promotion or survey
- Sign up for marketing information to be sent to you
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
We may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Social networks when you reference our products or services.
- Partners or affiliates with which we offer co-branded services, sell or distribute our products, or engage in joint marketing activities.
- Publicly-available sources such as data in the public domain.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We only use your Personal Information to perform our contractual obligations with you and when the law permits. We collect your data so that we can:
- fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations);
- communicate with you regarding your purchase order or other similar activity on the Site
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services;
- use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns);
- where it’s necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights don’t override those interests;
We will not collect additional categories of Personal Information or use the Personal Information we collected for materially different, unrelated, or incompatible purposes without providing you notice.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
We only share your Personal Information to perform our contractual obligations with you and when the law permits. We collect your data so that we can:
- disclose your Personal Information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, evidentiary privilege under GA law, or legal process served on our Site;
- disclose your Personal Information to a third party for a business purpose. When we disclose Personal Information for a business purpose, we enter a contract that describes the purpose and requires the recipient to both keep Personal Information confidential and not use it for any purpose except performing the contract or as required by law; although we may permit service providers to use aggregate or de-identified information which does not identify you. We share your Personal Information for business purposes with the following categories of third parties:
- Subsidiaries and affiliates.
- Data aggregators.
- Third parties with whom we partner to offer products and services to you.
We may also share your information with another business if we buy/sell any business or assets from/to them, or are otherwise combined with that business (including during any negotiations with them). If a change happens to our business, then the new owners may use your Personal Information in the same way as set out in this privacy notice.
Generally, we don’t rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your Personal Information (but where we do, you’ve got the right to withdraw consent at any time by contacting us.)
HOW WE RETAIN YOUR DATA
When you create an account or place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Personal Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
We’ll only keep your Personal Information for as long as reasonably necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, regulatory, tax, accounting or reporting requirements. We might keep your Personal Information for a longer period in the event of a complaint or if we reasonably believe there’s a prospect of litigation in respect to our relationship with you.
To determine the appropriate retention period for Personal Information, we consider the amount, nature and sensitivity of the Personal Information, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your Personal Information, the purposes for which we process your Personal Information and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal, regulatory, tax, accounting or other requirements.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for details of retention periods for different aspects of your Personal Information.
MARKETING AND PROMOTIONAL OFFERS FROM US
We want you to be able to make choices about how we use your Personal Information, especially when it comes to marketing and advertising.
You’ll receive marketing communications from us if you’ve requested information from us (e.g. by signing up to our newsletter) or if you’ve purchased products from us and haven’t opted out of receiving marketing.
Either way, if at any time you change your mind and don’t want to receive marketing messages from us, you can tell us to stop by:
- Unsubscribing (just click on the ‘unsubscribe’ link in any message we send you and follow the instructions – please note that it might take a short period of time to process your unsubscribe request); or
- Sending an email to email@example.com, with ‘Unsubscribe’ as the subject of the email
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
Under certain circumstances, you have the right to:
- Request access to your Personal Information. This enables you to receive a copy of the Personal Information we hold, collect and use about you and to check that we’re lawfully processing it.
- Opt out from any marketing, sales or other communication/data collection.
- Request correction of the Personal Information that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected, though we might need to verify the accuracy of the new information you provide to us.
- Request erasure of your Personal Information. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove Personal Information where there’s no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your Personal Information where you’ve successfully exercised your right to object to processing (see below), where we may have processed your information unlawfully or where we’re required to erase your Personal Information to comply with local law. Note, however, that we might not always be able to comply with your request for erasure because of specific legal reasons which will be notified to you, if applicable, at the time of your request.
- Object to processing of your Personal Information where we’re relying on our own legitimate interest (or that of a third party) and there’s something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground as you feel it impacts on your fundamental rights and freedoms. You’ve also got the right to object where we’re processing your Personal Information for direct marketing purposes. In some cases, we may demonstrate that we have compelling legitimate grounds to process your information which override your rights and freedoms.
Request restriction of processing of your Personal Information. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of your Personal Information in the following scenarios:
- If you want us to establish the information’s accuracy.
- Where our use of the information is unlawful but you don’t want us to erase it.
- Where you need us to hold the information even if we no longer require it as you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims.
- You’ve objected to our use of your information but we need to verify whether we have overriding legitimate grounds to use it.
- Request the transfer of your Personal Information to you or to a third party. We’ll provide to you, or a third party you have chosen, your Personal Information in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Note that this right only applies to automated information which you initially provided consent for us to use, or where we used the information to perform a contract with you.
- Withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your personal information. However, this won’t affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide certain products or services to you. We’ll advise you if this is the case at the time you withdraw your consent.
- Lodge a complaint with the relevant regulator if you feel that your Personal Information hasn’t been handled correctly, or you’re not happy with the way we’ve responded to anything you’ve asked us to do with your personal information.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us via our email: support@sisole_usa.com
PROTECTING THE PRIVACY OF CHILDREN
This Site is not intended for children under 16 years of age in the United States. If you’re under the age of 16, please don’t give us your Personal Information. If we learn we have collected or received Personal Information from a child under 16, we will delete that information, unless we receive affirmative authorization (the “right to opt-in”) from the parent or guardian of a consumer who is between 13 and 16 years of age.
If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PRIVACY POLICIES OF OTHER WEBSITES